Robot Test Lab
Our test lab is at your disposal to try out some new ideas and applications such as:
- Low- and high-pressure paint trials of small to medium sized parts
- Powder coating trials of small to medium sized parts
- Tool design testing
- Vision application testing
- Software development and verification
- Robot setup and programming training
Robotic Paint Lab
Our paint lab is equipped a six axes ABB IRB5500 paint robot with a high-pressure single component paint system as well as low pressure gear pump system for single and plural component paint. Our side-draft paint booth has an 8′ wide x 7′ height opening and can be used for paint trails of small to medium size parts. Powder coating trials of small parts can be conducted too in our small powder coating booth with an opening of 5′ by 5′.
Handling Robot Lab
Our Yaskawa Motoman ES200D robot with DX100 controller has a handling capacity of 200kg and can be used for tool, application and vision testing.