Due to their high position and speed accuracy, robots are ideal for dispensing sealant, adhesive, or foam. This ensures consistent bead, seam, or pad quality, with the ability to work 24/7.
Benefits of Robotic Dispensing:
- Consistent and validated bead and seam quality with optimized and repetitive process application
- Increased throughput with higher and consistent dispense speed
- Reduced exposure of workers to high pressure application equipment and hazardous materials
- Reduced dependency of skilled labor
- Scalability into multiple shifts without any need for additional skilled labor
- Flexible and easily adaptable to a new product
Our customers can harvest from our extensive process and equipment knowledge with suppliers like SCA, Nordson and Graco. Our team will work with you to design a solution that fits in your existing workspace or a turnkey solution around your requirements to performance and quality.
Robotic Glue System
Our glue system is developed around the philosophy of minimal overspray. The industrial robot is equipped with a glue gun that provides an accurate narrow dispense pattern, and a two-component positive displacement system for accurate dosing. The enclosure contains and extract any hazardous fumes through multi-level carbon filter system. The part is loaded into a fixture with masking and presented to the robot to apply glue to both side of the part.